A candidate having passed class 10th (matriculation Examination) with at least 35% marks is eligible for admission in Polytechnic. Admission in Polytechnics of J&K UT is done through a Common Entrance Test conducted by J&K BOPEE ( https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/ )
- A candidate can fill only one application form. Multiple applications from the same candidate will lead to rejection of candidature.
- Keep a scanned copy of photographs , signatures and other relevant documents handy before you fill the online application form.
- On successful submission of form an application number will be generated. Note that number for future references.
- Submit fees online.
- Upload all relevant documents.
- Application will be considered complete only when application form is filled ,payment is done and relevant documents are uploaded. Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Candidates can edit their submitted application form before the last date of the advertisement.
Admission Fee : The Admission fee is fixed by the Government and revised from time to time. At present, the following fee structure is in vogue: 1. 1st Year (1st / 2nd Semester) =Rs.2130/- (including Rs.125/- for registration with J&K Board of Technical Education) 2. 2nd Year (3rd / 4th Semester) =Rs.1930/- 3. 3rd Year (5th / 6th Semester) =Rs.1930/-
Note : The 2nd Year and 3rd Year fee should be deposited at the beginning of 3rd and 5th Semester respectively. Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances except Rs.200/- (Library Security Deposit).
Hostel Fee :
The Hostel fee is as follows:
a) Hostel admission fee = Rs. 1200/- (Rs.500/- refundable)
b) 2nd Year fee = Rs.700/-
c) 3rd Year = Rs.700/-
The refundable fee of Rs.500/- will be refunded to the students on the production of original hostel admission receipt at the time of leaving the hostel.
Note : The 2nd Year and 3rd Year fee should be deposited before the entry of next year's stay in the hostel. Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances except Rs.500/- (Hostel Security Deposit). This fee is refunded to the student at the time of discharge from the hostel on the production of original admission receipt and N.O.C. issued by the Hostel Warden.