Hostel facilities are provided to the students subject to availability of accommodation in the hostel. All the rooms are well ventilated and the Rooms are being provided with Backup Supply in case of Power Failure. It has a very spacious dinning hall besides a kitchen equipped with the latest and automated Equipment. Recreation Facilities are provided in the Hostel. The Hostel has the Telephone as well as intercom facilities with the main Institution.
Hostel Rules & Regulations:
- No student is allowed to use heater or any other electrical gadget in her room.
- Student shall be responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the hostel room. For this there shall be surprise visits by the warden or Principal or members of the authority committee.
- Students shall maintain the inventory of the articles put in their room by the institution & will sign the inventory in proper register and shall be responsible for storage/ breakage.
- Student shall spread wet clothes at a place assigned for the purpose.
- Students are supposed to deposit Rs.1000/- as Mess Security advance at the time of Hostel admission which is refundable at the time of discharge from the Hostel.
- Students shall not bring valuable items like jewelry, cash with them otherwise they shall be responsible for the loss if any.
- The students are supposed to pay monthly Mess Charges (as decided by the Hostel Committee) by the 5th of each month in advance.
- Students shall not carry food to their rooms unless if someone is sick that too with the permission of the warden.
- Student shall come for breakfast, lunch, tea or dinner as per schedule followed by the Mess.
- There shall be attendance by the warden at 9-10PM. Students not responding to the attendance shall be fined with disciplinary action.
- Students Guardian or parents shall abide by the visiting time/ schedule as prescribed the Hostel authority. The Guardian or parents will sign the entry register kept with the gatekeeper while entering/ leaving the hostel.