The Institute has the well established library and it has the collection for all the disciplines besides having good number of books on Basic Science literature and other fields. The library is subscribing to various general, periodicals, daily & weekly, national & local newspaper.
Rules of Library
- Working hours of the Library are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in winters and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. during summers.
- Every student shall be provided with the Identity Card.
- Sum of Rs.50/- will be charged for issue of duplicate Library Card (incase the original is lost)
- Students can withdraw 5 text books at a time for the period of 14 days and book can be re-issued for a further period of seven days, only if the same book is not in demand/ reserved by other student
- An over-due charges of 50 paisa will be levied per day per book for retaining the book by the student beyond due date.
- The student shall be responsible for all the books drawn by her. Book lost, defaced or injured in any way shall have to be replaced by the borrowing student. The student may satisfy the soundness of the book before issue.
- Students shall not be allowed to carry all personal belongings beyond the ‘Private belonging Rack’.
- The reader shall maintain silence in the Library premises.
- No reader is allowed to sleep in the Library. The default may be denied use of the Library.
- The reader/ students are liable for punishment and fine if they misbehave or damage the books/ property of the Library.