Discipline in the Institution
- Students are advised to maintain discipline and follow the rules and regulations of the institution.
- Students should maintain neatliness and cleanliness in the Institution.
- Students are not allowed at all to have mobile phones in the Institution.
- Students should be punctual and regular. They should keep their Identity Cards in their possession and produce when asked for.
- Students should come in proper uniform.
- Students should follow the directions given by the Principal, Head of Departments/ Lecturers from time to time.
- Ragging is totally banned in the Institution.
- Students should not bring their valuables/ Jewellery in the Institution.
- They are not allowed to leave the Institution before the last period.
- In the beginning of each semester they are supposed to re-register and fill up the re-registration form available with the Admission Incharge/ concerned H.O.D
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Institution as well as its surroundings.
- Any students not following the rules and regulations of the Institution shall be expelled from the Institution.
Examination Procedure: For conducting examination and giving certification the Institute has been affiliated with J&K State Board of Technical Education (SBOTE).
Examination Fee: The Examination fee is fixed by Board of Technical Education, J&K and is revised from time to time. At present the fee structure is as follows:
1) Examination Fee full semester Rs 1000/-
2) Re-appear in 1 subject Rs 200/-
3) Re-appear in 2 subject Rs 400/-
4) Re-appear in 3 or more subject Rs 1000/-
(Note- For Re-appear candidates, Theory and Practical examination are treated as two different subjects)
Pattern of carry over to the next class/ Semester:
A copy of the syllabus of 1st Semester to 6th Semester will be provided to each student within fifteen days from the commencement of the 1st Semester classes.
As per SBOTE norms, students can appear in the 1st Semester Examination provided they are on the rolls of the Institute for three and a half months and have attended atleast 75% attendance. They must have passed the internal assessment test by securing atleast 50% marks. Just appeared in the 1st Semester Examination, the students can carry on the next Semester (2nd Semester). The students have to pass 60% of the total subjects of 1st and 2nd Semester to carry on to the next Semester (3rd Semester). Similarly the students have to pass 75% of the total subjects of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Semester to carry on to the next Semester (5th Semester).
Further the students have to complete the Diploma Course within 6(six) years. One mercy chance can be given with the prior approval of the Hon’ble Chairman of SBOTE.
- Apply Online For Hostel Admission
- Apply Online For No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Apply Online For Provisional Certificate
- Apply Online For Admission-cum-Registration for 3rd/ 5th Semester
- Apply Online For Admission in 1st Semester